Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Next Episode

Okay, time for some real planning now. When is our next recording session? And who will "chair" the session, for lack of a better term? I've got a couple of ideas, but nothing spectacular. We really need someone like Matt Rose to loosen things up. To talk about things like the ninja/pirates debate, the awesomeness of 1980's over the 1990's, and the intellectual prowess of Calvin and Hobbes.

I think I'll have to acquire some alcohol before recording he next session, too. At this point, booze can't but help.

I vote for Andrew as our "poke the sleeping bear with a stick" type person for the next episode. All in favor, say 'aye!'

6 comments:

Sean Vieira said...

Aye!

Sean Vieira said...

As for when our next recording session should be I vote for next this Saturday.

Sean Vieira said...

I also suggest that we put up a set of links in the sidebar to things we read regularly.

Andrew Stine said...

I don't believe that Matt knows a thing about the Ninja/Pirate debate. I, however, am an expert. It all began in 1592, when the great sea captain, Green Beard the pirate, who was raiding the coast of Suriname, was set upon by a troop of Ninjas, who dismembered him and delivered his still functioning liver to other pirates.

Ibid said...

I can't do anything this weekend (My family is starting to get jealous) so I'll guest star some other time.

John C. said...

So, are we recording today?

 
Seldom affirm, and more seldom deny, but always distinguish.